Multiple agencies and resources within the U.S. Government provide comprehensive information on Digestive Disorders.
In addition to the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse, provided by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), here is a list of additional government resources on Digestive Disorders:
- MedlinePlus – A service of the U.S. Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health (NIH), provides comprehensive information on Digestive Diseases (also referred to as “gastrointestinal diseases”) — including links to latest news, Diagnosis/Symptoms, Prevention/Screening, Coping, Specific Conditions, Pictures and Photographs, Health Check Tools & Tutorials, Videos, Journal Articles, and other resources.
- FastStats from the Centers from Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) – Statistics on Digestive Diseases in the U.S.
- HealthFinder.gov — A long alphabetical list of links to information and resources on Digestive Disorders, provided by the National Health Information Center, part of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS).
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) – Diet and Disease: Digestive Diseases and Disorders — A USDA website providing multiple links to information and resources on Digestive Diseases and Disorders.
- Nutrition.gov – A searchable database of information and links to resources of the U.S. government on Digestive Disorders, provided by the USDA.
- Digestive Health – A 14 page PDF document provided by WomensHealth.gov, a website of the Office of Women’s Health within HHS. WomensHealth.gov also provides links to multiple free publications pertaining to women’s health and multiple different health conditions.
- Digestive Diseases and Disorders: Publication Listing — A comprehensive alphabetical list with links to multiple publications on many different Digestive Diseases and Disorders provided by The National Women’s Health Information Center, WomensHealth.gov,
a service of the Office on Women’s Health in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- NIH Health Information: Digestive Diseases (General) – A list of links to information and resources on several different Digestive Diseases, provided by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- News on Digestive Disorders;
- What are these Conditions; Causes;
- Symptoms & Diagnosis;
These links to trusted U.S. government information and resources are provided as a public service by HelpingYouCare™.
Copyright © 2012 Care-Help LLC, publisher of HelpingYouCare™. All rights reserved.