The Palm Beach County Medical Society has announced that it will hold a seminar on “Understanding the Affordable Care Act” which will “explore new options the Health Insurance Marketplace will give physicians and your patients.”
The Seminar will be held both on Tuesday evening, November 19, 2013 (6:00 PM – 7:00 PM), and as a “Lunch and Learn” on Wednesday, November 20 (12:00 Noon – 1:00 PM).
It is open to individuals interested in learning about their health insurance options, as well as physicians.
Topics to be discussed include:
- How to Apply
- When to Apply
- Tax Credits
- Benefits Covered
For more information, and to register, go to the website of the Palm Beach County Medical Society.
For more news and information about the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act, President Obama’s signature Health Care Law, and about health care reform, see the HelpingYouCare® resource pages on VoicesForCare™, including:
- News on Health Care Reform;
- Editorials: What Needs Improvement, With Your Comments;
- Advocacy: Proposals for Reform, With Your Comments;
- Legislation: Pending & Recently Adopted; and
- National & International Health Care Compare: Compare Health Care & Long-Term Care Statistics and Solutions in the 50 U.S. States and in Other Countries.