A service of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), National Institutes of Health (NIH), the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NDDIC) provides links to a multitude of information on Digestive Disorders, including:
- The Many Different Digestive Diseases – A to Z – including What They Are (Definitions & Etiology), What causes them, Symptoms & Diagnosis, and links to additional resources for each disease;
- Statistics on Digestive Diseases in the U.S.;
- Clinical Trials, Guidelines and Research Reports on Digestive Diseases;
- Awareness and Prevention – a Series of Fact Sheets on what you need to know about several different Digestive Disorders; and
- Links to Additional Resources — including Doctor Referrals and Drug Information, Articles and Journals, and Other Tools and Resources, as well as links to other organizations focusing on Digestive Diseases.
View the website of » the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NDDIC)
- News on Digestive Disorders;
- What are these Conditions; Causes;
- Symptoms & Diagnosis;
These links to trusted U.S. government information and resources are provided as a public service by HelpingYouCare™.
Copyright © 2012 Care-Help LLC, publisher of HelpingYouCare™. All rights reserved.