The event will include free Heart Health Screenings and Education (from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.) and a Panel discussion (from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.) with presentations by experts from the Cleveland Clinic on heart health and heart failure treatments.
The panel will include presentations on:
- Heart Failure — by Viviana Navas, MD – Cardiologist;
- EP and Cardiac Pacing Conditions — by Jose Baez-Escudero, MD – Cardiologist;
- Heart Valve Surgery — by Edward Savage, MD – Cardiothoracic Surgeon; and
- Interventional Cardiology / Heart Health — by Howard Bush, MD – Interventional Cardiologist.
The event will take place at the Jagelman Conference Center at Cleveland Clinic Florida, 2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard, Weston, Florida 33331.
This community health event is one of many taking place nationwide during the month of February, which has been designated annually as American Heart Health Month by the American Heart Association. American Heart Health Month is recognized as a national health observance by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.
Following is an announcement from the Cleveland Clinic about the event. For more information, or to Register for the event, click on the announcement:
See related HelpingYouCare® reports on:
- News on Heart Disease & Stroke;
- What are these conditions; Causes;
- Symptoms & Diagnosis;
Copyright © 2013 Care-Help LLC, publisher of HelpingYouCare®. All rights reserved.