Information & Resources on Senior Housing & Care Facility Options
← See Contents in this Section, at left, and List of Topics with Links, below.
|About Senior Housing & Care Facilities:|
• Introduction: Senior Housing & Care Facility Options — Understanding & Choosing: »»
• About Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC’s): »»
• About Assisted Living Facilities: »»
• About Nursing Homes & Rehabilitation Facilities: »»
• About Hospice & Palliative Care: »»
• Monitoring & Improving the Quality of Your Loved One’s Care at a Care Facility: »»
• Find Senior Housing & Care Facilities for Your Senior Loved One in our CareHelpFinder™ Section: »»
• Financing Senior Housing & Care Facilities: Life Care Contracts, Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, VA Benefits, Financial Planning: »»
• Legal Issues Regarding Senior Housing & Long-Term Care Facilities: »»
As illustrated by the Index of Contents above, this section of HelpingYouCare.com provides information on housing and long-term care options for seniors, including, among others, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRS’s), Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Care & Rehabilitation Facilities, and Hospice & Palliative Care. This information is intended to help you understand their characteristics, legal differences, licensing and regulatory environments, and evaluate whether placement in such a facility may be right for your loved one. We also include tips and checklists on what to look for and what questions to ask in choosing one of these facilities for your loved one, as well as information on monitoring and assuring the quality of care your loved one receives in a long-term care facility.
A separate section of this website, CareHelpFinder™ provides links to Locator Services, to help you find the appropriate CCRC Retirement Community, Assisted Living Facility, Nursing Home, Hospice Care provider, or other housing option for your senior loved one.
Please e-mail us at Editor@HelpingYouCare.com, if you are looking for information you do not find here, or have suggested content or links to add. Thank you for your feedback, which helps us help you.