National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Provides information about skin cancers, and lists and describes the treatment options for basal cell carcinoma and for squamous cell carcinoma, the nonmelanoma skin cancers, including:
- Mohs micrographic surgery.
- Simple excision.
- Electrodesiccation and curettage.
- Cryotherapy or Cryosurgery.
- Radiation therapy.
- Laser surgery.
- Topical chemotherapy with fluorouracil.
- Photodynamic therapy.
- A clinical trial of biologic therapy.
Read Summary Version: