HelpingYouCare® (.com and .org), a comprehensive resource for family caregivers and their senior loved ones, has launched a new resource page in its Wellness Section on Weight Loss/ Maintaining a Healthy Weight.
The new resource page includes hundreds of articles and links to news, in-depth and practical information, and supportive resources on losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight.
The new resource also includes news and in-depth information on the great health benefits of losing weight (if you are overweight or obese) and maintaining a healthy weight, and the serious health consequences of the growing overweight and obesity epidemic in the U.S. and internationally.
This wealth of information is now grouped in one convenient location within the Wellness Section of the HelpingYouCare® website (accessed under “AnswersForCare™” in the top navigation bar of the site).
Some of the articles and reports included in the new Weight Loss/ Maintaining a Healthy Weight section of the site, include the following:
- Enough Exercise + Normal Weight May Add Up To 7.2 Years to Your Life, New NIH Study Finds
- Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- More than 50% Obesity in 39 States by 2030, New F as in Fat Report Projects
- To Lose Weight, 30 Minutes of Daily Exercise as Good as 60 Minutes, New Study Finds
- CDC Teaches that Healthy Weight is a Lifestyle – Not Just a Diet
- Study Finds Three Best Strategies to Lose Weight
- US Government Provides Free Publications on Exercise, Diet and Weight Management
- Smart Phone Apps & Social Networking Help Lose Weight, Evidence Suggests
- New HBO Documentary, The Weight of The Nation, Explores Causes, Costs of Obesity
- New Reports Document High Costs of Obesity in America
- New Study Finds a Commercial Weight Loss Program More Effective Than Standard Care Programs
- Medicare Recommends Coverage of Seniors for Intense Obesity Counseling
- Smart Diet Tips & Tools
- How Do People Lose Weight & What Can Be Done About the Obesity Epidemic?
- The Obesity Epidemic: What it Means for America & What Can Be Done About It
Copyright © 2012 Care-Help LLC, publisher of HelpingYouCare®. All rights reserved.