The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) issued a Bulletin from HealthCare.gov on Friday, featuring links to five free Prevention Resources made available to you and your family because of the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act, the new Health Care Law.
Here are the links provided by HealthCare.gov to information on the 5 new Prevention Resources for you and your family:
- Visit the updated Prevention & Wellness page on HealthCare.gov
- Video: Preventive Care for You and Your Family
- See the full list of covered preventive services
- Find out about Medicare Preventive Services for Seniors
- Learn more about covered vaccinations and get the latest vaccine schedules
“Under the health care law, many insurers are required to cover certain preventive services at no cost to you. Use the resources [above] to learn more about prevention and spread the word,” HHS states in the Bulletin it circulated on Friday, July 27.
Following is an introductory video provided by HHS on the new Prevention Benefits made available to you and your family by the new Health Care Law – the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act:
See related HelpingYouCare™ reports on:
- Diet & Nutrition: Physical Wellness;
- Exercise: Physical Wellness;
- Sleep, Hygiene, Quit Smoking & Other Healthy Practices: Physical Wellness;
- Activities to Preserve Mental Acuity: Intellectual Wellness;
- Social Interaction & A Sense of Connection With Others: Social Wellness;
- Other Areas of Wellness: Emotional, Ethical/ Spiritual & Vocational Wellness; and
- Examples of Healthy Aging: Stories of Inspiring Seniors.
- News on Health Care Reform;
- Editorials: What Needs Improvement, With Your Comments;
- Advocacy: Proposals for Reform, With Your Comments;
- Legislation: Pending & Recently Adopted; and
- International Health Care Compare: Information on Health Care & Long-Term Care Solutions in Other Countries.
Copyright © 2012 Care-Help LLC, publisher of HelpingYouCare™. All rights reserved.