As part of Men’s Health Week (which runs from June 10 through Father’s Day, June 16), Erica Moss, Community Manager of Georgetown University’s Online Masters in Nursing Program, together with Georgetown University, has prepared an infographic spotlighting men’s health statistics and steps that men can take to improve their health and wellness.
Ms. Moss has invited HelpingYouCare® to share the Georgetown University online Masters in Nursing Program graphic with our readers, as a follow-up to our article on Men’s Health Week »
This Announcement is provided as a public service by HelpingYouCare®.
See related HelpingYouCare® reports on:
For more information on maintaining a healthy weight, healthy diet, exercise and other lifestyle factors that promote wellness and prevent diseases, see the HelpingYouCare® resource pages on Wellness/ Healthy Living for Seniors & Caregivers, including:
- Weight Loss/ Maintaining a Healthy Weight: Physical Wellness;
- Diet & Nutrition: Physical Wellness;
- Exercise: Physical Wellness;
- Sleep, Hygiene, Quit Smoking & Other Healthy Practices: Physical Wellness;
- Activities to Preserve Mental Acuity: Intellectual Wellness;
- Social Interaction & A Sense of Connection With Others: Social Wellness;
- Other Areas of Wellness: Emotional, Ethical/ Spiritual & Vocational Wellness; and
- Healthy Living: Stories of Inspiring Seniors.