Feelings of stress commonly arise out of the challenges of being a family caregiver. And, managing caregiver stress is a huge part of proper caregiver self-care.
But, if you are also working outside the home, is stress at work adding to your burden?
If so, you will want to recognize, address, and take constructive steps toward reducing the added stress to your life coming from your workplace.
The following infographic on Workplace Stress, by Compliance and Safety (C&S), a producer of workplace safety videos, provides some information on typical causes, symptoms, and constructive ways to address Workplace Stress »
Featured By: Compliance and Safety workplace safety videos, and reprinted here by permission of Compliance and Safety LLC.
For information on caregiver stress and self-care, see the HelpingYouCare® resource pages on OurTimeForCare™ – Caregiver Self-Care, Stress Management, Inspiration & Humor, including:
For information on a healthy diet, exercise and other lifestyle factors that promote wellness and prevent diseases, see the HelpingYouCare® resource pages on Wellness/ Healthy Living for Seniors & Caregivers, including:
- Diet & Nutrition: Physical Wellness;
- Exercise: Physical Wellness;
- Sleep, Hygiene, Quit Smoking & Other Healthy Practices: Physical Wellness;
- Activities to Preserve Mental Acuity: Intellectual Wellness;
- Social Interaction & A Sense of Connection With Others: Social Wellness;
- Other Areas of Wellness: Emotional, Ethical/ Spiritual & Vocational Wellness; and
- Healthy Living: Stories of Inspiring Seniors.
Infographic and image re-printed by permission of Compliance and Safety LLC. Remainder of content Copyright © 2012 Care-Help LLC, publisher of HelpingYouCare®. All rights reserved.