The Palm Beach County Medical Society, along with the West Palm Beach VA Medical Center and MAGEC, will sponsor the sixth annual Future of Medicine Summit on September 27-28, 2012.
The nationally attended event, to be held in the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Florida, will include presentations by physicians, Scripps Florida researchers, and national experts. A VIP Dinner will feature key note speakers Donna E. Shalala, President of the University of Miami, and Jeremy Lazarus, MD, President of the American Medical Association.
To register for the event, Click HERE to go to the Palm Beach County Medical Society’s website.
At the Conference, Scripps Florida researchers, physicians and nationally recognized experts will make presentations and conduct discussions on topics including:
- How Technology is Improving Health Care
- Current Perspectives in Bipolar Disorder
- Diabetes: A National & Global Crisis
- Latest Advancements in Cardiovascular Disease Research, Treatment and Care
- Transformational Change: A New Reality for Health Care
- Perspectives of Delivery & Innovations from the Public and Private Sectors
- The Future of Medical Practice
- Fixing Health Care: What Has to Change
- A New Era for Physician Organizations
- Physician and Hospital Integration, and
- Medicine, Policy & Politics
Click here to download the Conference Brochure (as a PDF document).
The Conference “is intended for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, researchers, social workers, psychologists, pharmacists and other interested clinicians as well as medical administrative staff and the general community,” according to the Palm Beach County Medical Society, the event’s sponsor.
For more information, see the following announcement issued by the Palm Beach Medical Society. Click on it for further information, or to register »
This Event Announcement is provided as a public service by HelpingYouCare™.