If you seek resources other than information or instruction, which of the following are you looking for?
After clicking on a choice, use the back button in your browser to return here and click on other choices. Or go back to the GuideMe page to access the GuideMe tool again.
I am looking for:
- An Online Support Group & Forum – where I can interact with other caregivers, and seek support and help in handling my caregiving situation – » Go to CaregiversLikeUs™ – Our Online Support Community
- A Professional Advisor — e.g. a care manager, caregiver coach, nurse, doctor, financial adviser, elder care lawyer, or other professional -» Go to our CareHelpFinder™ — Use Locator Tools to search for a professional care manager or advisor
- A Respite Care or Day Care Facility – to care for my elderly loved one while I work or so I get get some rest – » Go to CareHelpFinder™ — Use Locator Tools to search for Respite Care & Other Care Facilities
- Home Health Care – or an aide or care-helper – » Go to CareHelpFinder™ — Use Locator Tools to search for Home Health Care or Private Duty Aides
- Senior Housing Options – e.g. Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Independent Living, or other options – » Go to Go to CareHelpFinder™ — Use Locator Tools to search for Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, CCRC’s, Independent Living & Other Care Facilities
- Eldercare Technology, Products, or Supplies – » Go to ThingsForElderNeeds™ — view updates, and visit our Stores to find helpful technology, products or supplies for elder needs
- Medical Equipment – » Go to ThingsForElderNeeds™ — visit our ThingsForElderNeeds™ Store to find helpful medical equipment for elder needs
- Special Senior Clothing – comfortable or adaptive clothing for my senior loved one – » Go to ThingsForElderNeeds™ — visit our ThingsForElderNeeds™ Store to find comfortable & adaptive clothing for elder needs
- A Book – for myself or to give to a caregiver as a gift – » Go to our Bookstore, BooksForCaregivers™ to find a book in any of the Categories listed there
- Book Reviews – of books that may be helpful – » Go to BooksForCaregivers™ to read about our Editors Selections of the Month Or -» Go to BooksForCaregivers™ > Your Picks – to read about books recommended by our Community
- Health Care Reform: A Platform to Express My Views – on some things that need improvement in our health care system – » Go to VoicesForCare™ > Editorials, and Login & post your comments — Or
Participate in Advocacy for Health Care Reform – » Go to VoicesForCare™ > Advocacy, and Login & post your comments
- Caregiver Conferences or Events – where I can meet other caregivers and share experiences with them – » Go to Caregiver Conferences & Calendar of Events
- Submit an Announcement of a Coming Event – A place where I can post information about an upcoming conference or event for caregivers – » Go to Caregiver Conferences & Calendar of Events, and Login & post your comments/ announcements, or e-mail the Editor via the e-mail link there
- Share Information to Help Other Caregivers – A place where I can share other information and helpful tips/ resources I have found with other caregivers — » Go to our CareWiki™ – and Login & “give back” to help other caregivers, by posting your comments & suggestions of helpful resources for caregivers — Or, Participate in our Online Support Groups & Forums at: » CaregiversLikeUs™ – Our Online Support Community
- Contribute Content for Publication – A place where I can contribute and publish articles I have written or propose a column for publication – » Find out how to contribute articles, columns or other content for potential publication on HelpingYouCare™
- Advertise on HelpingYouCare™ – I want to place an advertisement or make an announcement about my business or service – » Find out about advertising with HelpingYouCare™
- More than one of the above; I am looking for more than one of the above — You can click on as many of the above as you like. Just use the back button in our browser to return here, and click on other choices.
- None of the above; I am looking for something else — » Go to AnswersForCare™ > Other Resources to find a clickable list of Other Resources available to help caregivers