Common Refractive Errors (Vision Loss) that occur naturally with aging, and are correctible with eyeglasses:
- Nearsightedness (Myopia) by MayoClinic.com
- Farsightedness (Hyperopia) by MayoClinic.com
- Astigmatism by MayoClinic.com
- Presbyopia (inability to focus close up as a result of aging) by MedlinePlus.
Presbyopia: prevalence, impact, and interventions, Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University.
- Refractive Errors, generally.
Comprehensive information provided by MedlinePlus, National Library of Medicine, U.S. National Institutes of Health.