What can you do as a Baby Boomer and family caregiver to secure your retirement future against the threat of rising health care and long-term care costs?
Here are some links to information that may be helpful to you on long-term care planning, retirement, financial planning, and estate planning, provided by U.S. government websites:
- Long-Term Care Planning Tool – provided by Medicare.gov
- Retirement Estimator – provided by Social Security Administration
- Estate and Gift Taxes – information from IRS.gov
- Financial Security in Later Life Extension Initiative – from USDA
- Retirement Plans, Benefits, and Savings – from U.S. Department of Labor
- Retirement Plans, What You Should Know – from U.S. Department of Labor
- Saving and Investing – multiple links from USA.gov
See the HelpingYouCare™ resource pages on
Copyright © 2011 Care-Help LLC, publisher of HelpingYouCare™.