Modern Health Talk is a new online community promoting home health care technologies as a way of replacing institutional care (nursing homes & assisted living) with aging in place at home.
The community includes:
- Website (mHealthTalk.com) with general information and resources (lots of great links);
- a Blog with articles about high- and low-tech solutions for you or your loved ones;
- Discussion Forums to ask questions and post answers or your own stories;
- a Twitter account, which also covers related topics not on the website;
- a Facebook fan page; and
- an Online Newspaper published each Friday on paper.
Wayne Caswell, President and Founding Member of mHealth.Talk.com says, “Lots of cool technologies help address the problem today, and more are coming. But how does one find them, decide which is best, or keep up? That’s the role of Modern Health Talk. We fill a niche not covered by support groups or the tech industry and will evolve with input from the community itself.”
For helpful technology solutions visit mHealthTalk.com»